Facebook badge

Amol Aggarwal's Facebook profile

About Me

I like to write once in a while. I hope you will like my blog.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

my top ten books

In my last post I mentioned the top 10 pc titles. As I am an avid reader I would like to post my top 10 books list in descending order:
1.Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead(Ayn Rand)-People say these books are so influential that your life is never the same after reading them. I and millions of readers agree with you Ayn Rand that 'work is worship'.
2.Harry potter series-yes muggles and voldemort and Hogwarts and good old expeliarmus spell-If not the most infuential like Ayn Rand but certainly had most fun reading every book.
3.Murder on the orient express -Agatha Christie-great murder mystery which will keep you spellbound days after your read it.
4.The fist of God-Frederick Forsyth-gulf war saga by one of my favorite authors.
5. I ,Robot and foundation Series-Isaac Asimov-One can't forget the eternal three laws of robotics.
6.Guns of Navarone-Allistar Mcllain classic-War thriller.
7.Death on the Nile- AC-Readers do never get tired of Hercule Poirot,do they?.
8.Paths of Glory-Jeffery archer-mountaineering classic.
9.The day of jackal -another one by FF.
10.Mooncastle mystery -enid blyton and witches-Dahl-my childhood favorites.

1 comment:

Piyush said...

I loved Fist of god. Gripping story