Facebook badge

Amol Aggarwal's Facebook profile

About Me

I like to write once in a while. I hope you will like my blog.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

list of pc games I have played and my all time all category top 10 games

Here is the list of pc games in three main categories which is further subcategorised I have played uptil now; followed by my top 10 all time games-I haven't included games which I haven't completed atleast 50% (except demos) and old arcade games. I guess the number of games played ie 29 would make me an average gamer.

Action
FPS
1.Half Life
2.Half-life 2
3.Quake 2
4.Call of duty
5.Serious Sam 2
6.Unreal Tournament
7.Halo(80%)
8.Bioshock(80%)
9.Counter Strike(demo)
10.Crysis(demo)
11.NOLF-2

Third Person Shooter
Max-payne


Tactical Shooter
GRAW(presently playing)

Strategy
RTS
1.Starcraft(offline)
2.Age of empires 2-conquerors
3.Age of empires 3 demo
4.warcraft 3 (offline(60%))-frozen throne
5.Rise of nations-thrones
6.Diablo 2

MMORPG
world of warcraft

city building
1.Caesar 3
2.Pharoah
3.Sim city(demo)

TBS-turn based
1.Civilization4
2.Age of wonders

Sports/Adventure/Misc/simulation
1.fifa 2000(offline)
2.nfs-underground
3.Sims(demo)
4.return to mysterious island

My all time top ten games from top to bottom along with small description.
1, Unreal Tournament-never get tired of fragging bots -all time favorite.
2.Half life 2-even better than half life
3.age of empires 2 -terrific online play
4.Half life-great puzzles and environments.
5.call of duty-great war game with terrific outdoor environments on grand scale
6.civilization-4-possibly the most complex game ever made
7.Caesar 3-i spent my early years playing this game although I like very similar pharaoh better now.
8.fifa series-gonna lift it high.
9.nfs underground-breakthrough in NFS series.
10.Age of wonders-cute graphics and great gameplay / NOLF-great female spy game.

Also I would honorably mention TMNJ (ninja turtles), contra, bricks and tetris from my childhood console playing games.

No comments: