Facebook badge

Amol Aggarwal's Facebook profile

About Me

I like to write once in a while. I hope you will like my blog.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

About grumbing colleagues and few indian entrepreneurs

I guess if want some more audience for my blog I have to write more . Also it is a good way to share your feelings -(getting ideas from a book Anne frank-the diary of a young girl i read recently) and as Anne says to unload her mind.
It really surprises me that people grumbles all the time when they are in a foreign country that they miss India so much,they dont want to work there and want to come back and how they miss their family. I don't feel the same because if I am abroad I will thoroughly enjoy myself,will mix up with foreign janta and enjoy the rich lifestyle. If they have to grumble so much why they have to go there in first place ;there are lot of good institutes in India itself.
Another thing that bothers me is why there are so few entrepreneurs in our country. India is booming like never before and people from all over the world would love to be here. Some reason I can guess is fear of treading on unknown path and great family pressure of stable job and then timely marriage. I know my parents wouldn't be pleased at all if I went on the path of entrepreneurship one day. India need leaders as never before and there is a wealth of opportunity for those who care to look around.
Bye for now.I will write regularly from now on i promise.

No comments: